All products were purchased from various places in BKK, Thailand listed below
Forever 21, Central World:
- Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Eyeshadow Quad, “Natural” – THB150.00/ RM15.00 [USD$4.70]
Central World, grocery store beauty aisle:
- Loreal Super Liner, “Black Lacquer” – Price N/A coz’ I misplaced the receipt!
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow, “01 Peachy Sweetie” – UP: THB179.00/ RM17.90 [USD$5.60], discounted price THB159.00/ RM15.90 [USD$4.95]
- Garnier B.B Cream – Price N/A coz’ I misplaced the receipt!
- Garniew B.B Eye Roll-On – Price N/A coz’ I misplaced the receipt!
- Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hair Repair, “Very Damaged, Dry Hair” – Price N/A coz’ I misplaced the receipt!
- Loreal Fall Repair 1 Minute Treatment Mask – Price N/A coz’ I misplaced the receipt!
- Loreal Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic Leave In – Price N/A coz’ I misplaced the receipt!
- Sunsilk Damaged Hair Reconstruction Hair Recovery Treatment, GIANT size – Price N/A coz’ I misplaced the receipt!
Siam Paragon, cosmetics department:
- Cosmetica by Manicare, “Contour Brush” – THB285.00/ RM28.50 [USD$8.90]
- Cosmetica by Manicare, “Blending Brush” – THB285.00/ RM28.50 [USD$8.90]
Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok, Thailand:
- Loreal Super Liner, “Carbon Gloss” – Purchased from Suvarnabhumi Airport, THB305.00/ RM30.50 [USD$9.55]
- Chanel Demaquillant Yeux Intense Eye Makeup Remover – THB810.00/ RM81.00 [USD$25.30]
LCCT, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:
- Gucci Guilty Purse Spray – RM264.00 [USD$82.50]
Total Damage: Unavailable. Silly me! I misplaced that one receipt. I seriously don’t remember the approx. price of the products. All of the products without the pricing are drugstore products. Therefore, I pretty sure they were inexpensive.
Really excited about Forever 21’s Love & Beauty Eyeshadow Quad! It’s a pity I haven’t seen it around in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Hopefully, they will bring it in! Bought alot of hair products this time as you all know I’ve done quite a bit of coloring and bleaching to my hair. If you haven’t seen my latest ombre hair color, please click here. The pink is really hard to maintain. The color is kinda washed out now and it has only been about 3 weeks. I’ll post a picture soon of how my hair looks now. I love having pink hair so much, I’m gonna touch up the color whatever it takes. This is where the hair treatment mask and leave treatments come in handy! Is that all I got from Bangkok, Thailand? Nope! Stay tune for my accessories haul! Till then, Toodles!
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me unless stated otherwise. Nevertheless, I will provide my honest opinions even if the products were provided for consideration. I am picky and particular in that way.
Note: Subscribe to www.twopinkcheeks.wordpress.com! Huge giveaway (International) when I get 3,000 subscribers on my blog.
FB: twopinkcheeks TWITTER: twopinkcheeks INSTAGRAM: twopinkcheeks PINTEREST: twopinkcheeks EMAIL: email@example.com