Up Close & Personal
Yes! I went on a rest and relax holiday to Melbourne, Australia. 6 months into the pregnancy, I figured a holiday is very much-needed before the real job of a momma kicks in. I’ve lived and worked there in the past so it feels like a second home to me. All I did was eat (to satisfy the cravings for food not available in KL, Malaysia), shop and met up with friends. The weather is awesome despite the rain and wind. I just love winter!
Anyway, on to the haul! I’ve just realized that the last cosmetics haul I posted was on 23rd March 2013; approx 5 months ago. That’s way too long in the blogosphere. But really, I’ve not seen anything new worth trying. Even with this haul from Melbourne, I barely bought anything.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara – AUD$10.00 (*RM29.70)
- Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal, “005 Nude” – AUD$8.00 (*RM23.76)
A random cosmetics discount store on Bridgeroad
- Schwarzkopf 1 Minute Hair Repair – AUD$4.99 (*RM14.82)
- Loreal Infallible Lipstick – AUD$10.00 (*RM29.70)
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto – approx. AUD$10.00 (*RM29.70)[lost the receipt on this one!]
- Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow – AUD$4.99 (*RM14.82)
BIG W AT QV
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser – AUD$9.98 (*RM29.64)
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser – AUD$9.98 (*RM29.64)
- Turbie Twist 2 pack – approx. AUD$10.00 (*RM29.70) [lost the receipt on this one!]
What a creative product name!
- Channel Demaquillant Yeux Intense Eye Makeup Remover – RM86.00
Total Damage: AUD$72.95 (*RM 216.65)/ Inclusive of KLIA purchase RM302.65
There were a lot of cosmetics to see in the drugstore, however after conversion most products were expensive for drugstore brands. Even the high-end brands in stores like Myers and David Jones are expensive. So, that sums up my haul from Melbourne. Till then, Toodles!
(*) Denotes a conversion rate from (AUD$) to (RM) based on the rate 2.97 on the day of editing.
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me unless stated otherwise. Nevertheless, I will provide my honest opinions even if the products were provided for consideration. I am picky and particular in that way.
Note: Subscribe to http://www.twopinkcheeks.com! Huge giveaway (International) when I get 3,000 subscribers on my blog.
FB: twopinkcheeks TWITTER: twopinkcheeks INSTAGRAM: twopinkcheeks PINTEREST: twopinkcheeks EMAIL: email@example.com