Happy Labour Day to all! What are your plans for todayl? I’m going on a short rest and relax hol. A much needed rest from 2 full time jobs; I’m a full-time working mom (FTWM). Missing my lil’ bub already. Anyhow, I’ve got a review below for your reading pleasure:
- Peel off mask is easy to remove (I’ve tried a peel off mask that was terribly painful to peel off as the facial hair is also being remove whilst peeling off the mask! Erm, yeah guilty of having quite a bit of facial hair)
- Peel off mask feels refreshing; Green Tea & Ginger
- Mud mask feels moisturizing
- All masks are vegetarian approved and paraben free
- Cruelty free
- Inexpensive; RM5.90 at Watsons (both peel off and mud masks)
Peel off mask; Manuka Honey & Jasmine & Green Tea & Ginger
Mud mask; Creamy Coconut
NOT AWESOME because…
- Only available at one pharmacy; Watsons
- Didn’t like the Green Tea & Ginger scent (didn’t smell anything like green tea or ginger; it was more of a floral scent, something you’d use for a toilet product)
- Didn’t like the Manuka Honey & Jasmine peel off mask; didn’t fancy the scent and skin was stinging badly upon application, had to immediately rinse it off (I don’t know if it’s because of my dry skin but it states suitable for all skin types)
- Peel off mask didn’t contain enough product to cover my whole face; managed to apply on both cheeks only
Have you tried this product? Do share your thoughts in the comments below. Till then, Toodles!
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me unless stated otherwise. Nevertheless, I will provide my honest opinions even if the products were provided for consideration. I am picky and particular in that way. *Product was provided for consideration.
Note: Subscribe to http://www.twopinkcheeks.com! Huge giveaway (International) when I get 3,000 subscribers on my blog.
FB: twopinkcheeks TWITTER: twopinkcheeks INSTAGRAM: twopinkcheeks PINTEREST: twopinkcheeks YOUTUBE: twopinkcheeks EMAIL: email@example.com