Hello muh’ lovelies! Happy Sunday! I’m excited to share this awesome product with you! When it was first launched, it was sold out at every Watsons that I went to. 1 month after their launch, I’ve finally managed to get one. Funny how there was a promotion when it was sold out everywhere. And… when it was back in stock, the promotion was over. *shakes head*
Contains the following:
- 1x advanced facial cleansing device
- 1x brush head
- 1x 20ml Regenerist Skin Renewal Cleanser
- 2x AA batteries
- Affordable; retailing exclusively at Watsons for RM129.90 (inexpensive compared to other handheld cleansing devices that are retailing at RM500 and above)
- Maintenance is affordable; brush head costs cheaper than other brands of handheld cleansing devices
- Cleanses thoroughly; before and after pictures of the brush head is proof that it cleanses better than regular face cleansing procedures with our hands. Oh I feel so clean that my face is free from makeup residues!
- Enables for better absorption of products; now I’m a little bit more hardworking with my toner knowing the benefits of using this cleansing tool. I have an issue with large pores and somehow I never got around to applying toner every night.
- Can be used daily; it gently exfoliates
- Device is water resistant; water has splashed all over mine and have yet to experience any problems with it
- Travel friendly; light! (Don’t you feel that when you’re traveling you face tends to get oilier and more clog pores like you feel almost as if your face is filled with soot?Especially when in Bangkok!)
- Can use other cleansing products that best suit your skin type; I have tried using the Regenerist Skin Renewal Cleanser and my usual cleanser; it works just fine.
NOT AWESOME because…
- The speed/ rotation of the brush head; a tad bit faster would be better (although there are 2 speed options, they are rather slow. Perhaps the batteries are not powerful enough? I shall try other batteries than the ones provided. I like to get things done in a jiffy, so a faster speed would be better)
- It was hard to obtain the product when it was launched; sold out at every Watson (Malaysia) I went to. I hope there is plenty of stock available now.
I definitely do recommend this as it is a friendly user device that is very much affordable and suitable to use for any age range. I’ve been eyeing another cleansing tool but had to think twice as the price is approx. 5x of the Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System. Have you tried this yet? Do share your experience. I hope you’ve had a great weekend. Till then, Toodles!
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me unless stated otherwise. Nevertheless, I will provide my honest opinions even if the were provided for consideration. I am picky and particular in that way.
Note: Subscribe to http://www.twopinkcheeks.com! Huge giveaway (International) when I get 3,000 subscribers on my blog.
FB: twopinkcheeks TWITTER: twopinkcheeks INSTAGRAM: twopinkcheeks PINTEREST: twopinkcheeks YOUTUBE: twopinkcheeks EMAIL: email@example.com