- Does not dry out your hair; it actually feels and looks very smooth after blowdrying
- Infused with a technology called “Plasmacluster”; alot of other brands do claim that their hairdryers has some sort of technology but have yet to produce results like this Sharp hair dryer. I’ve had my fair share of using many diff types of dryers
- Noticeable less spilt ends and tangles
- Looks shinier and more moisturize; I don’t even have to put on my daily hair serum anymore
- The dryer is lighter compared to my current one; the arm is not as tired when blow drying hair
- Available in 3 colors; pink, gold & white
I got the one in white
NOT AWESOME because…
- Expensive; retailing at RM499 (purchased from Style76, Bangsar; you may purchase this product at any electrical outlets carrying the Sharp brand)
Trust me, I have never raved about a hair dryer before. I was completely sold when I was getting my hair done at Style76, Bangsar when they blowdried hair my hair with a normal hair dryer and a Sharp hairdryer. It took me a while to decide on the purchase coz’ the price was not RM4.99 but RM499 (price used to be RM599 when I last enquired, price reduced maybe?). It was worth the purchase as I blowdry my hair everyday and do not have to worry of the damages to the hair.
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me unless stated otherwise. Nevertheless, I will provide my honest opinions even if the products were provided for consideration. I am picky and particular in that way.
Note: Subscribe to http://www.twopinkcheeks.com! Huge giveaway (International) when I get 3,000 subscribers on my blog.
FB: twopinkcheeks TWITTER: twopinkcheeks INSTAGRAM: twopinkcheeks PINTEREST: twopinkcheeks EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org