Yeah, I have to agree; beauty boxes does bring surprises and excitement. I was actually looking to receiving the April’s beauty box and immediately open to see what’s in it. This month’s Vanity Trove has indeed improved with its contents. And….the subscription fee per month has been lowered from RM60 to RM50. Hooray!
Vanity Trove’s APRIL Box:
- 1x Clarin’s 50% discount voucher on any face/body treatment at Clarins Skin Spa KLCC – Too far for a 50% discount voucher for me.
- 1x 1ml Elie Saab Le Parfum (EDP) – I might just start using this for a few days and see if I do like it. I am currently using Gucci Guilty. Oh how I feel so womanly wearing that scent! *lol*
- 1x Full Size Kate Eyeshadow – Awesome coz’ its full size and the colors that I actually use.
- 1x Full Size Perkins Nail Wrap – Love trying out nail products as well but I gotta say I tried on one nail and the application was hard. The nail sticker seems a little less flexible.
- 3x 1g Gemstone Nano Platinum Aqua Watery Cream
- 5x Sample Size Clarin’s Intensive Brightening Serum
- 1x KilaDoll Lirice & Job’s Tear Whitening Mask – Errr there’s a typo/spelling error on the mask’s packaging. Can I trust this brand’s face mask for safe usage?
So, what do you think? Now, between the 3 boxes that I’ve received so far, I liked April edition the most. Till then, Toodles!
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me unless stated otherwise. Nevertheless, I will provide my honest opinions even if the products were provided for consideration. I am picky and particular in that way. **Product was provided for consideration.
Note: Subscribe to http://www.twopinkcheeks.com! Huge giveaway (International) when I get 3,000 subscribers on my blog.
FB: twopinkcheeks TWITTER: twopinkcheeks INSTAGRAM: twopinkcheeks PINTEREST: twopinkcheeks EMAIL: email@example.com