Vanity Trove beauty box arrived at my doorstep. I don’t remember when I was this excited about receiving a parcel. I’ve heard so much about beauty boxes but have yet to subscribe to any. It’s kinda hard to persuade me to buy into the idea of paying a monthly subscription for beauty products that may come in full or sample size which you may like or dislike the product. So let’s go ahead and unbox em’!
Vanity Trove’s Feb Box:
Love how the products are packaged with nice looking shredded paper
- Orik’s Voucher – Purchase Wild Ginseng Twister Essence and get a free Wild Ginseng Stemcell BB Cream
- 1x 30ml System Professional Color Save Shampoo
- 1x 30ml System Professional Color Save Mask
- 2x 2ml Oriks Wild Ginseng Stemcell BB Cream
- 1x 5ml Wild Ginseng Twister Essence
- 1x Benefit Porefessional – I think I’m gonna put this on my wishlist for a full size. My makeup looks simply amazing with this primer.
- 1x 3ml Off With Those Heads Blackheads Sebum Gel
- 1x 25ml Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Hand & Body Lotion – This lotion smells so good, it made the whole box smells like Rose but at RM69.00 for a full size 250ml seems a tad bit expensive for hand lotion.
Vanity Trove’s MARCH Box:
I think I’m missing something..
I don’t see no product from Asian Potions? Hmmm. I did look in between the shredded paper and entire box, Asian Potions Blooming Ginger Body Lotion was nowhere to be seen.
- 1x Asian Potions 10% discount on a full size Asian Potion’s Body Lotion/ Designer Aromatherapy Candle
- 1x Timeless Truth 20% discount on the next online purchase
- 1x sample size Kanebo Skin Fusing Powder Foundation
- 2x 1g Kanebo Soothing Makeup Base
- 1x 30ml/ 1 fl. oz (Full Size) Timeless Truth Orchid Extract Replenishing Mask
- 1x 2ml Etre Belle Sensiplus Hydrasilk Gel Tonic
- 1x 5ml Sensiplus Hydrasilk Day & Night Cream
- 2x 3ml Bio-Essence Bird’s Nest Bio-Energy Firm & Brightened Eye Cream SPF 15
Love the packaging. Love the surprises. Love exploring further.
Personally, I do find Vanity Trove’s monthly subscription at RM60 as per their official website (the last I checked was RM60 but now the price is RM50?) a tad bit expensive for mostly small sample sizes. IMO, bigger sample sizes or at least one full size product makes the beauty box more interesting. One product was missing from my March edition so I was a little disappointed. A few vouchers were given but I don’t think I’ll be using them. Discount vouchers are a hassle sometimes. Generous of them to throw additional samples which were not listed in the brochure. That, I like! Between the both boxes, I like Feb better.
These are just my honest opinions, don’t let them stop you from subscribing. It’s kinda hard to “WOW” me sometimes. Anyhow, it was fun opening those boxes. A little cheer in my mundane life of mine; all work and no play. Till then, Toodles!
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me unless stated otherwise. Nevertheless, I will provide my honest opinions even if the products were provided for consideration. I am picky and particular in that way. **Product was provided for consideration.
Note: Subscribe to http://www.twopinkcheeks.com! Huge giveaway (International) when I get 3,000 subscribers on my blog.
FB: twopinkcheeks TWITTER: twopinkcheeks INSTAGRAM: twopinkcheeks PINTEREST: twopinkcheeks EMAIL: email@example.com