- 20 new colors from Urban Decay
- Colors are mostly buttery, creamy and pigmented
- Colors can blend easily
- Easy to open and close palette
Just press it and it’ll open
- Packaging is much better than the Vice palette 1 (collects dust); this has a more sturdy, sleek and smooth packaging material
Check out the dusty Vice Palette on the right
- Good brush provided
- Big mirror that is useable
- Makes an awesome X’mas gift (I got it as an early X’mas pressie! Super early right?)
NOT AWESOME because…
- Expensive (IMO); RM200/palette
- Limited Edition; good palettes should just be made as part of the permanent line (so I can slowly save and buy their palettes)
- Consists of only 2 matte colors; Habit & Rewind (which is btw awesome blending shades)
I get terribly annoyed when stores have to stick their barcodes on the pretty palette like this. The residue of the glue from the backing of the barcode sometimes does not come off nicely together with the barcode; hence leaving an ugly mark on the palette which really irritates the heck out of me.
Indicators: (Heart) – Colors I Love, (X) – Less Pigmented
Purchased from Sephora, Malaysia. Will you be getting this palette? Gosh, I can’t seem to be getting enough of Urban Decay. Have you heard about the Naked Palette 3? It’s getting me all excited and jittery. Till then, Toodles!
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me unless stated otherwise. Nevertheless, I will provide my honest opinions even if the products were provided for consideration. I am picky and particular in that way.
Note: Subscribe to http://www.twopinkcheeks.com! Huge giveaway (International) when I get 3,000 subscribers on my blog.
FB: twopinkcheeks TWITTER: twopinkcheeks INSTAGRAM: twopinkcheeks PINTEREST: twopinkcheeks EMAIL: email@example.com